Registration for 2017 is now open. You can use the form embedded below, or click here, or on the icon.
Bought a ticket and don’t have a confirmation email, or need help sorting out your registration? Check out our Registration FAQ.
We are legally a private event for safety reasons, and do not sell tickets at the door.
Ticket sales end July 30th, 2017.
Rates & Fees
- Early Rate, Now through 12/31/2016: $49 + $8.45 Processing Fee
- Regular Rate, 1/1/17 through 5/28/17: $69 + $9.45 Processing Fee
- Late Rate, 5/29/17 through 7/30/17: $99 + $10.95 Processing Fee
- Meat & Beat Dinner: $42 + $2.52 Processing Fee
- GKTea: $21 + $1.26 Processing Fee
The Geeky Kink Event is a 19+ event. If you are 18 and would like to attend the event, please contact us and ask for a waiver.
All information will be kept strictly confidential.
Friday: 4pm to Midnight
Saturday: 10am to 10pm
Sunday: 10am to Noon
1) The name you registered with MUST match you legal photo ID. No exceptions.
- NOTE: If you registered with a typical shortening of your name, like John for Jonathan or Vicki for Victoria, that’s fine. If your legal name is Bruce and you registered as Shirley, well, that’s a problem.
- Initials are NOT names (unless your first or last name is an initial on your gov’t ID, in which case it is). Some of you registered with just initials – not good enough. You WILL be turned away.
To update your registration, look at the bottom of your confirmation email. There’s a link there that provides instructions to update your information. Do it soon; once the reg system closes it goes into lock-down and information cannot be changed, even by me.
2) Check-in opens at 4pm on Friday, August 11. We’ll be checking staff in earlier (so they can do their jobs), but not attendees. No matter how much you cry, no matter how much you beg, we won’t feed you after mid-… Sorry, wrong instructions. Please don’t try to get us to let you in early – we won’t do it.
Ticket sales are final. Refunds are given only due to proven medical emergency. All refunds are made post event. If you need to request a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds for those ineligible to attend due to age or unwilling to agree to the event rules as published prior to the event must contact Widdershins, LLC at email@example.com on or before July 16, 2017. If you are ineligible for these reasons and do not contact us, we cannot refund your money.
If you are unable to attend, you may transfer tickets. Transfer deadline is July 16, 2017. No transfers are possible after this date! The procedure listed below must be followed in order to do the transfer – no exceptions. Once we have the information listed below we’ll process the transfer and notify the involved parties. An $8.95 surcharge may apply in order to complete the transfer.
NOTE: Turtle Hill Events & THE Coil Registration do not facilitate any monetary exchange between parties giving up or receiving registrations – that is strictly between those parties.
Person Giving up Registration:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address you registered with. In that email we need the legal name of the person giving up the registration and the legal name and email address of the person to whom the registration is being transferred. We also need to know if the transfer includes extra items like the dinner or tea.
Person Receiving Registration:
Send an email to email@example.com with your legal name and the legal name and email address of the person whose registration is being transferred to you. We also need to know if the transfer includes extra items like the dinner or tea.