Living the lifestyle requires balancing the demands of real life and the desires within the relationship. There are
always competing demands on our time, resources, attention, and focus. This discussion will look at ways to
think about our roles, dynamics, and competing priorities and help resolve conflicts between them.
Key points include:
- Accepting the now – appreciation of thought is mostly false or distorted
- Creative perspective – everything is possible, although not necessarily probable
- Fluidity and adaptability – staying flexible with intent versus plans
- Principles and prioritization – keeping what matters most in sight
- Excellence versus Perfection – forgiving of self or others by being realistic
Presented by Sir Vice
Sir Vice is an active member of the BDSM community with 10 years’ experience and manages Limits Unleashed
LLC – a personal coaching service oriented for those in alternative lifestyles. He conducts research and mentors
others across various aspects of the BDSM lifestyle culture. Specific expertise includes Power Exchange and
related relationship dynamics (D/s & M/s), general BDSM (Bondage, Discipline, Sadomasochism) activities, and
general subject matter expertise in communication, relationships, and sexual & general behavioral psychology.
He also has over 10yrs experience in the Chinese martial arts and meditation practices and instruction.